Ga. bound Baby Backs 9/15/18 finished shot

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I never doubted the outcome..... Those ribs were only allowed time to reflect before being demolished!

Richie, whats that new Icon? What kind of plants are you growing?

Kevin Thanks I have no doubt my son did the most damage LOL The new avatar is my Reaper Pepper Plants I had to tie the tomato cages to the fence yesterday.
Richie

It definitely looks like those ribs were a success. How was the trip did you miss the flooding going thru the Carolina's. Weather channel made it look like 77 got hit some.

Chris
Chris Thanks I use rt 75 going and coming home,caught a lot of rain on my way home 14 hrs
Richie

Richie, I had missed this and wondered where you had been as I had missed your posts. Good looking ribs and welcome home !

Richie, I had missed this and wondered where you had been as I had missed your posts. Good looking ribs and welcome home !

CM Thanks I haven't been using the forum as much.Thanks for the like I appreciate it
Richie

I never doubted the outcome..... Those ribs were only allowed time to reflect before being demolished!

Richie, whats that new Icon? What kind of plants are you growing?
Kevin I forgot to mention while looking at some of my pics,they seen a pic of my Pecan pie that you inspired me to make
so I made 1
100_7530.JPG

Richie

Reactions: crazymoon
Kevin I forgot to mention while looking at some of my pics,they seen a pic of my Pecan pie that you inspired me to make
so I made 1
View attachment 376540
Richie

I know they must have liked it if you made it, but seriously..... I never made a pie that looked that good. I think you've mastered it.

I am sitting here laughing. My Pop till the day he died always carried his chili recipe in his wallet just in case he was somewhere that just needed a chili made. I am not even going ask ya. <Chuckles>

Wow you realize that besides Texas, Georgia probably takes pecan pies more serious than anywhere else in the world?

I know they must have liked it if you made it, but seriously..... I never made a pie that looked that good. I think you've mastered it.

I am sitting here laughing. My Pop till the day he died always carried his chili recipe in his wallet just in case he was somewhere that just needed a chili made. I am not even going ask ya. <Chuckles>

Wow you realize that besides Texas, Georgia probably takes pecan pies more serious than anywhere else in the world?
Naw I had to look it up again,I didn't update my thumb drive.
Richie

Good looking baby backs Richie. Bet your grandson loved them.
POINT for being a great grampa.
But.......didn't your Mama ever tell you not to play with your food??? LOL
Gary
Gary I believe she said that every day LOL Thanks he is a picky eater at 3 yrs. old.Thanks for the Point I appreciate it
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky