Fun book for food dorks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jbo_c

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Nov 23, 2020
This is a great reference book to have around. Just thought I’d share. I like it more than most of my more specific cook books. Basically its a dictionary of sorts of anything food related you can think of. Something well over 600 pages or so.

I’ve had it for years and just spent about a half hour with it and a cup of coffee doing stream-of-consciousness page flipping.

You or the foodie in your life might enjoy it too. No affiliation. Just enjoy it enough I thought I’d share.

Jbo

Attachments

• C3F8DD56-131B-4264-A839-32C023546868.jpeg
    C3F8DD56-131B-4264-A839-32C023546868.jpeg
    165.5 KB · Views: 25
This is a great reference book to have around. Just thought I’d share. I like it more than most of my more specific cook books. Basically its a dictionary of sorts of anything food related you can think of. Something well over 600 pages or so.

I’ve had it for years and just spent about a half hour with it and a cup of coffee doing stream-of-consciousness page flipping.

You or the foodie in your life might enjoy it too. No affiliation. Just enjoy it enough I thought I’d share.

Jbo Thanks for the advice! This is a great book. I like such guides and online educational services. That's why I want to recommend this online service https://www.lorservice.com/ that I use in my teaching. LORService is not just another service; this is the way to improve and expand your academic profile. The platform's detailed information on writing letters of recommendation for immigration to the UK or other countries has proven invaluable. Moreover, the opportunity to purchase a letter of recommendation, carefully crafted by experts, greatly increased the credibility of my applications.
It`s interesting! Thanks!

Last edited:
Does it have pop-up illustrations for those of us who went to public schools?

The reading deficiency crowd wants to know.

Chris

That's one I don't remember seeing. Thanks for sharing Dave

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky