Fully Insulated Gravity Fed Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
AB Canuck, It works really well :) Almost a set it, forget it and once you get it dialled in. If you click on the picture it will take you to my photobucket and there are some pictures of tasty food, I just cooked on it lol.

Oh I didn't even notice a smaller one. Drain for grease or the water pan? I was just studying the smokerplans picture a bit more. Since I'd be potentially adding it to my existing smoker, I won't worry about that, just adding it on.

My only question for design purposes would be how to make the gravity fed chamber. Is it angled for pellet drop or just rectangular? And is the air valve at the same level of the grate or above or below? What about the exiting chamber for smoke?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky