Full smoker is a Happy Day!!!!!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
A 9lb Butt , mustard rub with montreal seasoning. Italian sausage from Publix. 2 racks baby back , all rubbed up , don't ask whats in the rub it's the usual stuff , a little of this and that it changes every time. 3 pork loins about 3 & 1/2 lbs each , mustard rub then dry rub. Now we wait current temp 8:10 am 219. Thanks for the replies. Frank

Hi Frank, Nice job and thanks for teasing me :) It's a bit chilly up here and I noticed that the trees are still green where you are .. and yes I see the "Thin Blue Smoke"

Joe

Hey cajun_1 yea it's nice and full. Hey Joe it's hot here in Florida 78 today, will cool down rest of the week lows of 48 high of 73 :)

Frank, You're such a tease <weather wise> and food wise as well. I'm heading to my soon to be barbeque restaurant today to meet with the plumber:) Also meeting with my brother the lawyer to get some help filling out the beer and wine license. Have a toen meeting next thursday to make the sales pitch .. but, we have the mayors office behind us. We had just bought a 1000lbs smoker able to cook 400lbs of meat at a time .. I hope it's full often .. lol
You ribs look great, Did you say you buy "all natural" meats? Those are beef ribs?

Joe

Joe Best of luck with your Restaurant, I was 14 years in the business , 7 with McD's and 7 with Denny's. Long hours and hard work. The weather sucks , we need some cold air , I have been in Lawn Maint for almost 14 years , the summers are nasty , winters are nice. I owned the company for 12 years and I sold it a year and a half ago , I'm still working for the new owner he pays good plus he still has a few payments left on the business. Those rib are baby backs (pork). Thanks Frank

Just finished a big lunch, all was good , plenty of leftovers for the rest of the week and some for my crew on Monday. Thanks Frank 8)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky