FS - Center-feed Reverse Flow Smoker, Greenville, WI

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mag1

Original poster
Sep 9, 2013
Appleton, Wi
I have a Center-feed Reverse flow Smoker for sale. I built this back in 2014 time frame. It's main chamber is made from a 100lb Propane tank. it works great. I have used it as a stick burner. It has a new coat of High temp paint. It also has a port for a gas pipe burner to get your wood or charcoal started. The pipe burner is included, but you will need to make a venture and gas inlet. It has 4 tie down eyes welded on to the tank for easy transportation. The fire box is made from 3/16" steel and a portion of another 100lb propane tank. The fire box is also insulated and skinned with a thinner gauge steel. In the pictures from the back, you can see the oil canning effect from the heat and cool cycles on the outer skin. It has been used primarily for pulled pork, pork tenderloins, steaks, burgers and brats.

top shelf measures 14.75" x 41.5", bottom shelf is 17.25" x 41.5". You could do a turkey if you take the top shelf out. You can fit a lot of meat in this one for a smaller size.

Similar commercially made units run in the $2100-$2500 range. I am asking $1500. email me any questions.
thanks for looking.
smoker-1a.jpg
smoker-2a.jpg smoker-opena.jpg

Attachments

• smoker_fireboxa.jpg
    smoker_fireboxa.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky