Frozen pork??

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mtorts

Original poster
Jan 15, 2015
Windsor Ontario
Hey guys I have a whole frozen pork shoulder that I need to use. I bought it when it was on sale then something came up so I had to freeze it. Was wondering if I can still use this for kielbasa?? If yes will I still be able to freeze the kielbasa once it's done. I hear many mixed opinions about freezing meat twice. Thanks

Hey guys I have a whole frozen pork shoulder that I need to use. I bought it when it was on sale then something came up so I had to freeze it. Was wondering if I can still use this for kielbasa?? If yes will I still be able to freeze the kielbasa once it's done. I hear many mixed opinions about freezing meat twice. Thanks
As others said yes you can,it can only be used for Smoked Kielbasa. Be sure to use cure #1 in it,post some pics when you do it.

Richie 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky