From Georgia

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Hbtwm90

Original poster
Oct 18, 2020
I am am new to Electric smoking. I had a small bullet smoker that I used for years. we moved to Georgia this year. I just bought a 2nd hand MES 30 in. So I need to educate myself. I also need to get the racks, water pan and drip tray for it.

Welcome to SMF glad you joined us.
Good luck finding the parts you need to get the smoker up and running

Welcome, I'm from Ga as well. Hoping you can find the parts you need for your smoker. If you need any advice this is the best place to be.

Welcome from TX! I recently started using an electric smoker also. Has a learning curve but can put out some VERY nice Q. Tons of advice on these forums. Read lots and ask questions, everyone is very helpful!

Welcome from Wisconsin.

If you are interested in upgrading to PID temperature control, e-mail me and I will give you information about my Black Cat PID controller.

JC :emoji_cat:

Welcome from Wisconsin.

If you are interested in upgrading to PID temperature control, e-mail me and I will give you information about my Black Cat PID controller.

JC :emoji_cat:
I am interested for sure.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky