From a Lurker to a Member

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

georgew

Original poster
Sep 24, 2006
I've been lurking and learning here for almost a year and moreso since receiving a Brinkman electric water smoker for Father's Day. I even got the five day course from Jeff and check the www for other smoking info.

So far I've made ribs twice, both turned out great, and a brisket, I'll talk about later.

The info here is terrific and the folks are welcoming and glad to share.

I may not post often, but I do appreciate Jeff for having this forum and everyone here for sharing their passion.

Welcome aboard, George! We love when our lurkers come out of the shadows.

Hang in there with us and please share your successes as well as your flops with us. We all learn from each others experience and our knowledges base grows one member at a time!

Happy you are here!

Cheers!

Welcome George,

Now that you're a member please ask lots of questions. The folks here are friendly, and will take care to give you answer.

The fun part about all this is that you get to eat your mistakes. My mistakes were tasty even if they were not exactly what I was going for at the time.

Take care, do good, and have fun!

Regards,

Meowey

Hi Georgew, Welcome to SMF hope you enjoy your stay .. Plenty of nice folks around willing to share ..

Joe

Welcome to the forum georgew. Lots to learn here, check in regularly, and post some of your smokes with us. What kind of ribs have you smoked, baby back or spare?

Welcome, George. Since you have been lurking and smoking meats, you should be able to help us with the newbies as they come on board. Looking forward to your posts and your participation.

Hi There Georgew!

Ditto on all the above!

Welcome Aboard!

ranger72 8)

OTBS # 14

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky