Friendly New Guy in Kirkland, WA

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

peety3

Original poster
Jul 4, 2012
Kirkland, WA
Greetings, all.  I'm perhaps the newest (for the next 17 minutes) forum user, as a recent transplant to Kirkland WA.  The weather here is so much more conducive to grilling than sweaty San Antonio TX.  No grill yet, but I may fix that tomorrow with a Brinkmann Charcoal/Propane grill.  Can't decide if I want to add the smoker attachment right away or later.

Welcome to SMF.

welcome1.gif

welcome1.gif
 [color= rgb(24, 24, 24)]to SMF!!! We're happy you found us! You've come to the right place, there's lot's of great people here who love to share and help each other out![/color]

You might want to check out Jeff's Free 5 day E-course, it will teach you all the basics and a lot more: http://www.smoking-meat.com/smoking-basics-ecourse.html

Last edited:
HEY! Welcome to another WA smoker!  I'm just a bit south of you in Renton.  You will have a ton of fun learning here on the forum.  It's well worth doing some research to find what gear best fits your taste, budget, and smoking ambitions. Do a little searching around here in the supplies and equipment-you'll get great info and if you don't see what you need, just ask!  This is a great group of really helpful, fun folks.  CHEERS!
beercheer.gif

Hello and 
welcome1.gif
to SMF - glad you joined in the fun 

Welcome peety3!

Just make sure you get some kind of shelter for your bbq area. And a cover wouldn't hurt, either.
cool.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky