Fried Jumbo Shrimp-Artichoke Frittata-Tortellini Dinner

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ray that is one fine plate of food. All looks great and I’ve got to try a frittata like that!!

Thank you Jeff, a frittata would be right up your alley I think! There's nothing in them but baby artichokes, a little chopped onion, and some eggs. I like to squeeze a lemon over the frittata right when it comes out of the over, no mayo or butter needed. Thank you for the Like Jeff, I appreciate it. RAY

Ray that whole plate looks great! That Shrimp is perfectly cooked. We had a similar price for that size last week, I grabbed some. Gonna put them to good use soon. Excellent work. Stay safe.

Thanks Mike! I had eight 2lb bags in the freezer when I scored a couple weeks back at $6.99lb. Yesterday I grabbed another half dozen bag at this price, kitchen freezer is now stuffed. Thank you for the Like Mike, I do appreciate it. RAY

Man, Ray those shrimp look tasty as all hell and pretty big too! They look like langostino lobster tails. That’s a plate I’d love to sit down to. Also, $5.49/lb? That seems like a killer deal!! Shrimp seems to be anywhere from $10-15 around me.

Thanks Joe! I never saw these red shrimp from Argentina until a few month back, 15 to the pound and the best flavor we've ever run into. The normal price is $26 a 2lb bag so I'm jumping all over this, we're set for awhile. Thank you for the Like amigo, much appreciated! RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky