Fridge/Freezer raid!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

6GRILLZNTN

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 12, 2018
Murfreesboro, TN
It was leftover night. Re-heated a burger patty and topped with Roma tomato slices, horseradish and Duke's mayo. Sides were corn with poblano and red peppers, Frozen fries with a Carolina dipping sauce and dill pepperoncinis! Of course, I had to add a few dabs of hot sauce to the meal.

Dave
IMG_0469.jpg

It’s always comforting and satisfying using up leftovers. You get creative without wasting anything.

Burger looks good Dave! Can’t beat mayo and tomato together!

Reactions: 6GRILLZNTN
It’s always comforting and satisfying using up leftovers. You get creative without wasting anything.

Burger looks good Dave! Can’t beat mayo and tomato together!

Thanks everyone. Just read that fresh tomatoes will be at the farmer's market tomorrow. Woohoo!

Reactions: TNJAKE and xray
Looks good! Like!
Thanks Steve. I enjoyed it!
Dave
Looks like a great meal from here!
Thanks Travis. Not too shabby for leftovers.
Dave
looks like a good leftover meal. Dukes is the only mayo as far as we are concerned.
It was good. You are so right about Duke's!
Dave
Nice lookin' spread there Dave!

And Dukes is the only way to go....

Like!

John
Thanks you very much John. It was tasty. Yep, Duke's is the only mayo served in this house.

Dave

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky