Friday Frolics(take two)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gmc2003

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 15, 2012
Some of the memes in the original post were deemed inappropriate. Which I fully understand, and apologize . Here it is again the - PG version.

1603478422818.png

1603478592103.png

1603478680500.png

1603478749713.png

1603478805616.png

1603478862274.png

1603478989573.png

Sorry I missed the first round Chris. I'm not easily offended by stuff so none of it would have bothered me...but some folks are more sensitive I guess. These are good. Thanks for sharing, especially the TX Halloween decorations :emoji_wink:

Robert

Sorry I missed the first round Chris. I'm not easily offended by stuff so none of it would have bothered me...but some folks are more sensitive I guess. These are good. Thanks for sharing, especially the TX Halloween decorations :emoji_wink:

Robert

After thinking about it. I may have taken it to far, but a couple of the deleted ones were pretty funny.
BTW didn't you just get a new truck Robert? :emoji_laughing:

Chris

Yeah I found the other post funny also. But some of the memes I was like "uh oh. This might be trouble."
Jim

Yes as a matter of fact I did. How did you know that? I may have posted something about it....

Robert

I read it in one of the gathering posts. The Tennessee one I think. I remember odd things.

Yeah I found the other post funny also. But some of the memes I was like "uh oh. This might be trouble."
Jim
I was laughing at the first batch, Chris, but at the same time I was thinking "Oh Oh"
Really like the Texas halloween decoration and the grandma jokes.
Gary

I wasn't sure how some of those would go over, but you never know until you try

Chris

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
I'm about as thick skinned as you find on the street.
I need to find another statement.
Street people appear to be very thin skinned when it comes to REALITY these days.
Missed round 1 Round 2 pretty good.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky