• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Friday evening Tri Tip!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

SmokinAussie

Smoke Blower
Joined
Jun 24, 2026
Messages
124
Reaction score
253
Location
Gold Coast, QLD, Downside Up Land.
G'Day Bruces, :emoji_sunglasses:

Well it's a long weekend coming up and I also had Phriday working from home as well. So in between asking an AI to do all my work for me I managed to make some Chimichurri. This is my kinda productivity gain! 🤣

Started with Parsley from my own garden and this time added some Sorrel because I think it might go well.
P-20261002-144917.jpg


Seasoned up my tri tip with a 50:50 mix of these two old work horses.
P-20261002-144005.jpg


Assembled the other ingredients.
P-20261002-145137.jpg


Into the little whizz chopper.
P-20261002-150607.jpg


Blitzed, added oil and red wine vinegar.
P-20261002-153847.jpg


After this I had to go and do some more work.
P-20261002-165429.jpg


After lots of this hard work I made it finally to the pooper. Tri-Tip here just waiting for the reverse sear.
P-20261002-185027.jpg


Then seared it up nicely.
P_20261002_192355.jpg


After a good rest, time to slice.
P-20261002-202521.jpg


This looks about right.
P-20261002-202644.jpg


P-20261002-202815.jpg


Added the chimichurri.
P-20261002-202928.jpg


And that was dinner. I did have some asparagus ready to grill but it turns out there were enough greens on this plate already.

Cheers! It was delicious!

Bill
 
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top
Clicky