Freezer door left open just a crack

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I like the wireless functionality, but guess I’d worry a little about connectivity lapses and battery life(?)
It'll let you now if either of these conditions happens. I keep the receiver on the window sill in the kitchen where I can glance at it.

This is what we use, I’ve had them about 1 1/2 years & have not changed the batteries. The one on the left is the fridge it’s stuck to. The one on the right is freezer outside on patio, and beer cooler in family room. Connectivity is great, and they are very accurate
image.jpg

Reactions: sawhorseray
This is what we use, I’ve had them about 1 1/2 years & have not changed the batteries. The one on the left is the fridge it’s stuck to. The one on the right is freezer outside on patio, and beer cooler in family room. Connectivity is great, and they are very accurateView attachment 645884
Thanks Al … looks like the same 515 that Steve H Steve H posted. It’s in my cart now.

I have something similar for my two freezers, as my son has been known to be careless closing the doors all the way. Second time, I caught it in time. But the first time I had to toss everything. Still irked about that.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky