Freebie!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm set. In fact when I got mine they sent me 2. Some kind of special I didn't know about.
I'm not as nice as you, though. I'm keeping the one still in the box for a spare :emoji_sunglasses:

I'm set. In fact when I got mine they sent me 2. Some kind of special I didn't know about.
I'm not as nice as you, though. I'm keeping the one still in the box for a spare :emoji_sunglasses:

Because of a botched order. I still have a new sealed one too. Plus a "few" other toys from them.

PA310002.JPG

Well I don't know how many posts I have but I'm sure it's no where close to 50. This might be the first. I've been lurking for awhile and have gotten a tremendous amount of knowledge and ideas from this site. I smoke a good many butts, chuckles and whole chickens but haven't pulled the trigger on a brisket. Can't justify he cost to screw up a nice piece of meat.

Very generous offer by you and hope it goes to a good home.

Well I don't know how many posts I have but I'm sure it's no where close to 50. This might be the first. I've been lurking for awhile and have gotten a tremendous amount of knowledge and ideas from this site. I smoke a good many butts, chuckles and whole chickens but haven't pulled the trigger on a brisket. Can't justify he cost to screw up a nice piece of meat.

Very generous offer by you and hope it goes to a good home.
You have 14 post 36 more and your good get to posting LOL
Welcome to SMF and I hope to see some more post from you

Can't believe no one took you up on that, I guess everyone has what they need for temp checking.

It was a good offer Steve, should have put on for $ 5.00 like chopsaw chopsaw said. To cover postage. :emoji_grin:
I guess free scares people , looking for a catch:emoji_upside_down:

David

Wow, that is super cool of you, Steve.

I would like my name put into the drawing please, Steve.

I gave mine to my nephew after the last google update that required your location, and I really miss in the kitchen and the smoker.

Thanks for the chance.
Dan

Wow, that is super cool of you, Steve.

I would like my name put into the drawing please, Steve.

I gave mine to my nephew after the last google update that required your location, and I really miss in the kitchen and the smoker.

Thanks for the chance.
Dan

It's yours. Shoot me your address via PM

Wish I had the 50 points! I just haven't had anything that I've made that I felt was worth of posting here yet

Reactions: tallbm
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky