FREE WSM 22.5 TO SMF MEMBER

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hi Al. I bought your 18 and 14 a few years back. Wanted the 22 but you weren't ready to part with it yet. Could really use the extra capacity now as I'm cooking for larger groups lately and would take the guru with it. Can pick up Friday.
Damn just saw you sold the lang too while I was typing this. If that sale fell thru I'd be interested

Last edited:
Hi Al. I bought your 18 and 14 a few years back. Wanted the 22 but you weren't ready to part with it yet. Could really use the extra capacity now as I'm cooking for larger groups lately and would take the guru with it. Can pick up Friday.
Damn just saw you sold the lang too while I was typing this. If that sale fell thru I'd be interested

The Lang is sold & gone, but the WSM/Guru is yours if you want it!
Al

Attachments

• PXL_20211231_193237662.jpg
    PXL_20211231_193237662.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 12
Awesome stuff. I was tempted to throw my hat into the ring this one Al as I do miss my WSM at times, but just couldn't justify it. I just won't use it with how versatile and easy the gravity feed is. Glad it's found a good home (and apparently just down the road from me - hah hah).

Awesome stuff. I was tempted to throw my hat into the ring this one Al as I do miss my WSM at times, but just couldn't justify it. I just won't use it with how versatile and easy the gravity feed is. Glad it's found a good home (and apparently just down the road from me - hah hah).

Congrats.

Glad you found a home for it Al!

Ryan

And now Big Brother will be reunited with it's family...

Don picked it up & it’s on it’s way to a new home. I told Don that, that smoker won first place ribs, & first place special dish in the very first S. Fl. Gathering. It would sure be cool to take it to this years & win ribs again!!
Al

Don picked it up & it’s on it’s way to a new home. I told Don that, that smoker won first place ribs, & first place special dish in the very first S. Fl. Gathering. It would sure be cool to take it to this years & win ribs again!!
Al

That would be cool...

Don ????
"Big brother" smoker and I made it home safely but man the traffic was horrible on the return trip.
Temporarily reunited with his baby brother (Al's old 14"WSM) Next weekend will be moved out to camp where it will stay with the middle brother (Al's old 18"WSM).
It's almost certain the big brother WSM will see the gathering this year. Was really crowded on the 18. And while I've never won the rib comp previously maybe this is my year.....
Will there be a side dish comp? I'm pretty good at those!
And I already put dibs in on the Rectec when he decides to move on from it lol.

Thanks again Al. Was good seeing you and the Mrs.
Keith, thanks again for letting me cut in line.
PXL_20220521_143132982.jpg

Last edited:
With you running it Al ?

I'm confused why you don't come hang out with us for the day since your IN the neighborhood...

I’m going to try to make it this year for a few hours anyway. Health issues have kept me away in the past. Would be kinda cool to see you guys again. Especially since my old smoker will be there.
Al

Reactions: orlandosmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky