1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

'Free bag of Traeger pellets' promotion...found in Nashville TN Craigslist ad.

Discussion in 'Blowing Smoke Around the Smoker.' started by asfastasitgets, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Apparently Traeger has opened a store in Green Hills (Nashville TN area), and has a post on Craigslist where they're inviting people to come in and look around, and mention something about a free bag of pellets, with free shipping anywhere in the country.

Haven't gotten a chance to call for details, and not sure if the link would be allowed, but search 'Traeger' in Nashville's Craigslist and it should come up for you. Just thought I'd share with the group, cause who doesn't like free? :) lol

Mods/Admins: Would this be an ok link to share?

2. kathrynn

kathrynn Legendary Pitmaster OTBS Member

To me it's an off site link.  You put information here...and folks can go look it they so choose.  BUT  that is only my 2 cents!

Kat

3. Thanks for the quick reply! Your $.02 matters, you are a Mod! ;)

That's exactly why I posted the 'how to find' mini-tutorial, and then asked about the link. lol

I know sometimes exceptions are made on a 'by-case' basis, and figured it didn't hurt to ask if it would be ok or not.

I'm going to call them tomorrow morning and see exactly what the specific details are if I get a free minute. :) I'm only 45 miles or so from the store, but I think I'll call instead of going in person, for 2 reasons...I prefer to burn wood, and I don't like sleeping on the couch. lol