forum question

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
i cant remember now, lol

i think it was something to do with salt/sugar curing prior ro smoking, oh well it will come back to me

Now that you mention it.. I don't think we have a general topics area so I am going to create one. It will be in the "smoking meat" category

Thanks for asking 8)

tulsajeff- You might want to but a subheading on it to read something like

GENERAL TOPICS
A Discusstion Thread for Items not covered by a Forum

Anyhoo-that's my .02 cents! :P

Just wait Roger. You'll find youself 100 miles from the nearest 'puter and then it will come to ya! (Least wise that's how it is with me. :roll:

Let me look into my cracked plastic ball and see if I can read your mind. . .Hmm- Blonde, blue eyes, REALLY nice shape, neked :shock: Nope that's not for this Forum. . . MMmmm Ok this is more like it, BBQ, pigs, chickens, ribs. . . Ok I think I have it. . . It was a question about brine recipes? ? Yeah? Am I right? ? ? (help me out here-I'm trying to prove to my kids that I can actually read their minds) :mrgreen:

Well since ya posted a link to you Cure topic I guess I was purty dang close-Glad I could help ya remember. :D

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky