Forum Header Alert and Inbox Notifications

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sorry about the semi-hijack of the thread, but didn't there used to be 10 pics on the carousel instead of the 4 I'm seeing currently?

Chris
No hijack. I think this has evolved into a "Current Issues/questions" thread. I mean, mostly by me, which hopefully I'm not seen as "that guy"
crapstorm.gif

Misplaced Nebraskan Misplaced Nebraskan Can you verify what browser and operating system you are using? Example: Chrome 69 and Windows 10
Thanks!
upload_2018-9-25_12-21-55.png

upload_2018-9-25_12-22-47.png

this is my work PC (same issues though). At home I am on the same version of Chrome and have Windows 10 Pro.

Only common variable between the 2 PCs is VPN. Different VPNs though. And I have tried turning it off on my home PC too.

Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks in advance.

View attachment 376921

View attachment 376922

this is my work PC (same issues though). At home I am on the same version of Chrome and have Windows 10 Pro.

Only common variable between the 2 PCs is VPN. Different VPNs though. And I have tried turning it off on my home PC too.

Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks in advance.

Affirmative. I just updated my Chrome browser to match your version and am investigating this. Thanks!

Can you check to see what cookies settings you have for your Chrome browser? https://www.screencast.com/t/mmuFQRHMIBh

It should be set to "allow" for SMF. By default, I think it's always disallowed unless you set it otherwise.
closed chrome, reset PC, still nada... Thank you for the help though so far. Y'all are much appreciated.

Are you using any DNS service like OpenDNS?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky