Jokes Section and Recent Activity.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
sawhorseray sawhorseray Thank you for having a great dialog about this with me and im sorry for the failure on the communication side. I will do better going forward.

Also Jokes are good in rough times.

Did you hear about the guy that walked into the bar?

He said it hurt.

sawhorseray sawhorseray Thank you for having a great dialog about this with me and im sorry for the failure on the communication side. I will do better going forward.

Also Jokes are good in rough times.

Did you hear about the guy that walked into the bar?

He said it hurt.
oh boy...Take my wife.......PLEASE...LOL

You are assuming there was just 1 complaint. This isn't about just 1 complaint.
I did not assume that, I always felt that there was more than one complaint involved, so I should've have said "wheels" as opposed to wheel. Regardless, now that I know Ray's and other's jokes will not show up on the main page, I'll seek them out. BUT, I'm firmly in the camp where if someone gets offended by the jokes, then they don't have to read them. If they decide to read them and become offended, then that's totally, 100% on them.

Brian, I fully realize that you guys, the staff and mods, have a tough job, almost like herding cats sometimes, and I don't envy you. Actually, I appreciate what you guys do to keep this forum the way it is.

A couple of years ago, I quit a HUGE fishing forum because of what I perceived as the inappropriate, some may say offensive, stuff that went on and still goes on to this day even though they have rules in place against most of it. Most of it changed for the worse when the owner sold the forum. I never complained, I just left, but there were plenty who did complain and I think those complaints mostly fell on deaf ears as not much ever changed except many of them left, as well.

Perception is a funny thing. It will be reality to some while others don't see it that way. I can assure you that I will not be the thorn in your side from either making "offensive" posts, nor complaining about what I perceive as an offensive post and if I have ever offended anyone, I apologize sincerely, just let me know what I did.

OK, enough of that, I'm going fishing...🎣

I did not assume that, I always felt that there was more than one complaint involved, so I should've have said "wheels" as opposed to wheel. Regardless, now that I know Ray's and other's jokes will not show up on the main page, I'll seek them out. BUT, I'm firmly in the camp where if someone gets offended by the jokes, then they don't have to read them. If they decide to read them and become offended, then that's totally, 100% on them.

Brian, I fully realize that you guys, the staff and mods, have a tough job, almost like herding cats sometimes, and I don't envy you. Actually, I appreciate what you guys do to keep this forum the way it is.

A couple of years ago, I quit a HUGE fishing forum because of what I perceived as the inappropriate, some may say offensive, stuff that went on and still goes on to this day even though they have rules in place against most of it. Most of it changed for the worse when the owner sold the forum. I never complained, I just left, but there were plenty who did complain and I think those complaints mostly fell on deaf ears as not much ever changed except many of them left, as well.

Perception is a funny thing. It will be reality to some while others don't see it that way. I can assure you that I will not be the thorn in your side from either making "offensive" posts, nor complaining about what I perceive as an offensive post and if I have ever offended anyone, I apologize sincerely, just let me know what I did.

OK, enough of that, I'm going fishing...🎣
Please come back and tell us the story of the one that Got away. I miss fishing.

• Haha
Reactions: smokin peachey
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky