Forum Font Size

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I was just waiting to see if anyone would notice :emoji_wink:

We have also added "post thread" buttons on the home page. Hope you guys find that more convenient as well.
Noticed about noon! Wasn't sure if my phone needed a tune up or if I had too many drinks... kinda hard to do when ya haven't started drinking yet lol!

Ryan

now u do know you can increase size of font without others. my computer can increase fonts just like my phone.. just go to settings

Reactions: SmokyMose
OMG!! No more of this? Thanks Jeff
AF253311-D793-4503-B38F-5CEB81A5B6BA.jpeg

in Windows use the control button and the plus buttons - Ctrl+ to make things bigger
or the control minus buttons - Ctrl- to make things smaller

I was wondering who had been messing with the settings on my computer. :emoji_laughing: I like the new fonts! I can put away my magnifiers!
JIm

so how do some members delete one of their posts?? i cant find that option.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky