Forum Font Size

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
so how do some members delete one of their posts?? i cant find that option.

The ability to delete your own posts/threads only exists for a short time after they are created.

Unfortunately, we have had members who got upset and started deleting everything and you can only imagine how that messes up the context of conversations.😀

Nowadays, you just ask a moderator or admin if you need something deleted and they will take care of that for you.

so who deleted the post in conversation?? it was about me.

rc4u rc4u we do not allow politics or religious discussion or comments on this forum. This is a place to get away from the craziness that you see everywhere else. It divides people and causes chaotic discussion that does not help anyone here. We are all about coming together to talk about things that bring us together, food, grilling, smoking, gardening, all the good stuff in life.:emoji_sunglasses:

This is one of the things that makes SMF the best forum on the web.. I may be biased:emoji_wink:

I appreciate your understanding.

Still getting used to the font size. And TulsaJeff TulsaJeff ... your forum is yelling at me... it's like in all caps! Lol! :emoji_laughing: Just kidding, but that's what I first thought!

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky