Food Wall of Fame!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jfsjazz

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jun 6, 2012
Ohio
My wife wanted to spruce up the pantry room where a lot of food prep takes place in our home. She found a service on line which reproduces your photographs into wall art. Since I often take pictures of our food projects, we chose these to decorate one of the sections of the pantry. They are 10x10 foam backed tiles with a super easy stick on application. We thought it was a pretty cool way to decorate and to show off some of our typical projects!

Cheers!

20220309_220054.jpg
20220309_220109.jpg
20220309_222133.jpg

My wife wanted to spruce up the pantry room where a lot of food prep takes place in our home. She found a service on line which reproduces your photographs into wall art. Since I often take pictures of our food projects, we chose these to decorate one of the sections of the pantry. They are 10x10 foam backed tiles with a super easy stick on application. We thought it was a pretty cool way to decorate and to show off some of our typical projects!

Cheers!

View attachment 529344View attachment 529345View attachment 529346
Very Cool. Can you pass along the site that creates these?

Wow, totally cool. If you keep taking pictures of your food though you will have to find a another whole area to decorate with them.

Brett, that might be a good thing since it will mean I'm eating really well!!

Cheers!

I love it !!!
Great Idea.
I often told guys they should frame a "Money" shot & hang it in the kitchen, but I was just kidding!!
Nice Job too!
Like.

Bear

• Haha
Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky