Food Tray

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chp

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Sep 30, 2020
Colorado
Okay, I know I am new to this…relative to many of you. Heck, I don’t even have a beer pole yet, but my smokers are all on the downstairs deck.
76820C22-252E-4B72-A6F6-28154A8A42F9.jpeg

The kitchen is, of course, on the main floor. So how do you all get your stuff from the kitchen to the smoker? I end up using an assortment of things, but I am looking for better options.
F449DDC7-77E5-4F94-B172-75D92175CD42.jpeg

Looking forward to seeing ideas. Thanks

You can offset the weight in the dumbwaiter with a 5 gal bucket filled with set concrete, a pully, and strong rope.

You can offset the weight in the dumbwaiter with a 5 gal bucket filled with set concrete, a pully, and strong rope.
A classic block and tackle would fit in well with our place and give some MA to minimize the need for counter weights.

Reactions: DemonPit
We just had power come back on after 6 hours from a ball kicker of a storm . Gonna already be hard to sleep , now you show me the inside !!
That's awesome .

Reactions: JLeonard and chp
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky