【Awesome Gift for Fathers】67%off for INKBIRD food vacuum sealer--Just $28.99

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
Hey guys.🤗🤗
INKBIRD have big deal on the food vacuum sealer INK-VS01, the original price of $69.99 is now reduced to $57.99, plus there is a big 50% discount promo code:50HXHO5R

⚡️Deal:$28.99⚡ vs Reg:$69.99---Save $41

Pls enter the disount code when u check out.

Link:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DK4HV4P

It's perfect for big families, keeping meat🥩🥓🍗 and vegetables🥥🍌🍉 fresh longer, preparing meals, ensuring nutritious and healthy food, and saving money!!That's amazing gift🎁 for dad's present👨‍👩‍👦👨‍👩‍👧 and big deal for u.Take advantage of the big discount and buy one now!!

2-1600-1600.jpg 3-1600-1600.jpg 5-1600-1600.jpg 7-1600-1600.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: crazymoon
Code doesn't work but withe current lightning deal it's $42.69 + tax

Figured I would update this thread. The lightning deal is no longer valid, and I couldn't get the provided code above to work, but there was still a coupon that I was able to "clip" and get the 50% off!

Inkbird Discount.jpg

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
Hey guys.🤗🤗
INKBIRD have big deal on the food vacuum sealer INK-VS01, the original price of $69.99 is now reduced to $57.99, plus there is a big 50% discount promo code:50HXHO5R

⚡️Deal:$28.99⚡ vs Reg:$69.99---Save $41

Pls enter the disount code when u check out.

Link:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DK4HV4P

It's perfect for big families, keeping meat🥩🥓🍗 and vegetables🥥🍌🍉 fresh longer, preparing meals, ensuring nutritious and healthy food, and saving money!!That's amazing gift🎁 for dad's present👨‍👩‍👦👨‍👩‍👧 and big deal for u.Take advantage of the big discount and buy one now!!

View attachment 667794View attachment 667795View attachment 667796View attachment 667797
did anyone buy and use this? yay or Nay?

Iknow this is an old post, but link goes to amazon dog page.
can you help Inkbirdbbq Inkbirdbbq ?
Yep old post. This is the unit that was offered then

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky