Food Safety News Sun 1/12/2020

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

daveomak.fs

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Apr 11, 2018
Omak, Washington
Food Safety News
Sun 1/12/2020 4:01 AM
Email not displaying properly? View it in your browser.
Letter From The Editor: Line Speeds
By Dan Flynn on Jan 12, 2020 12:08 am Opinion Everything I know about “line speeds,” I learned last year in the Netherlands by spending an afternoon inside the VanDrie Group’s vast veal slaughter and processing facilities. With a group of international journalists, I visited every nook and cranny in the plant while it was under full operation. As we moved one after another,... Continue Reading

Inspection refusals, filth and pathogens spur alert updates
By News Desk on Jan 12, 2020 12:03 am The Food and Drug Administration uses import alerts to enforce U.S. food safety regulations for food from foreign countries. The agency updates and modifies the alerts as needed. Recent modifications to FDA’s import alerts, as posted by the agency, are listed below. Click on the links to view the full alerts. Import Alert Desc Text... Continue Reading

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky