Food Safety News - 02/13/2022 Letter from the Editor: My governor

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

daveomak.fs

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Apr 11, 2018
Omak, Washington
Letter from the Editor: My governor
By Dan Flynn on Feb 13, 2022 12:15 am
Opinion My first job, the first time I dropped out of college, was with a popular Midwestern governor. Years later, someone wrote that being a governor was like driving one of those fire department ladder trucks as fast as it can go down city streets with the sirens and horns blaring. And that’s the way... Continue Reading

EU verifies meat controls in Uruguay and France
By Joe Whitworth on Feb 13, 2022 12:03 am
Two audits by the European Commission’s health and safety body have looked at meat controls in Uruguay and France. The audit reports have been released recently. The virtual audit by DG Sante in Uruguay in June 2021 covered beef and sheep meat for export to Europe. A previous audit in 2016 highlighted deficiencies related to... Continue Reading

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky