foamheart's Strawberry Pie! Today is the day! Final PIC. Whipped Cream Added!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Hawging It

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 1, 2019
Southeast Mississippi
His strawberry pie looks great! I have been thinking about making one based on his simple recipe. Nanna is going to pick up all the ingredients this afternoon and I will put it all together late today. Pics to follow. Happy Easter !! Finished pics uploaded. Turned out better than I expected. In the refrigerator currently. I went exactly by foamhearts recipe. No need to add red food coloring or additional sweetness. It is just right in my view. Thanks foamheart!! Nanna Happy! Happy! Happy!
AMITE BERRIES.jpg

Fresh Louisiana berries from Amite!
RAW IN THE SHELL.jpg

In the graham cracker shell
SAUCE.jpg

The thickened sauce
UNDER SAUCE.jpg

Sauce added
CLOSE UP.jpg

Close up of the pie
PIE.jpg

VERY TASTY!

Last edited:
Waiting on Nanna to return from the grocery store with my stuff and other provisions. I'm ready to get started! LOL!!

I think you been pulling my leg, I think Nanna be doing these before! Looks good, don't forget to squirt a little whipped topping on each slice.
It turned out good. Will be our desert after out Easter Meal today. We have plenty of whipped cream!. Happy Easter!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky