FNG

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

moose350

Original poster
Dec 15, 2013
First as I have been lurking for a couple of weeks I want to thank everyone for the great information. I am starting my first batch of BBB in Pop's brine this morning. I am using a SMV 24 hope it turns out well.
I am from a small town in east Texas I usually have smoked on a big stick pit and am curious as tohow all of this will turn out.

Welcome to the SMF family Moose! Glad to have a lurker that makes to jump to forum member. Follow Pop's directions and you can't go wrong.

Enjoy the Smoke!

Welcome to the forums Moose!  Glad you've joined our group.  You'll find there are lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks here who genuinely enjoy helping one another.  Looking forward to your input, and just ask when you need anything...someone here will surely have the answer.

Red

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky