• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

FNG from ND

stobber

Joined Apr 23, 2017
Good evening, I am a newbie to the forum and a relative newbie to the smoking/grilling world. I have had a pellet grill for about 8 months and am completely addicted. I roll smoke year round in the North Dakota weather, because I don't make excuses! I am an outdoor junkie, fish hunt camp baby! I look forward to meeting and talking with you guys and sharing and taking information.

I have attached just a few pictures I have on my IPad...I will update more as I go along as I am a huge foodie, but my good pictures are on my phone.

You will see me around!!

noboundaries

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 7, 2013
Stobber, welcome to SMF!  Glad you are here and bring the addiction.  We're all similarly afflicted, and no one is looking for a solution.

Great pics BTW. 

Have fun!

Ray

stobber

Joined Apr 23, 2017
Stobber, welcome to SMF!  Glad you are here and bring the addiction.  We're all similarly afflicted, and no one is looking for a solution.

Great pics BTW. 

Have fun!

Ray
Thank you Ray, and thanks for the points!! You will soon realize I love the fun and will do plenty of contributing.

mike5051

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 7, 2015
Welcome to the forum Stobber!  Glad you joined us.  Love your enthusiasm!  

Mike

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome aboard!

Looks like your putting out some great Q!

Al

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks