Florida Smoke Out II

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

flagriller

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jun 22, 2007
Brandon, Florida
Hey all,
We're trying to get a handle on potential attendee's for the Smoke Out on April 5th. If you are coming, or think there's a good chance you will be coming, could you shoot me a PM or E-mail? Also, as always kids are welcome. All I'm trying to do is get some preliminary info so Vlap and I can start putting lists together.

Thanks, Jim

Bump it up.
biggrin.gif

Wheres Joe? Three makes a party right? anyone else. Flash, Scotty? I know others here expressed interest. If you read this please let us know so we can start planning the party.

Dang... I wont be able to make it on the 5th. Conflicting prior engagement. I wanted to come this year so bad. Last year's looked like fun. Ya'll have a good time and take some pics.

You can pretty much count on Scotty and I to be there. Not sure what we are bringing yet. Might be some pastrami, or not. Who knows what we will be smoking then. The date for the smoke-out is April 5th, correct?

Anyone else? Anyone is welcome to come. Just get ahold of FlaGriller for information. Its a relaxing day of food, friends, and smoke! None of us knew each other last year when we did this for the first time yet we all had a blast. We also had more food than we knew what to do with so plan on eating much food!!!!

Still working on it guys. Mrs Flash and I would love to come. Possible Wedding to shoot, but not sure yet. Gotta make the money when I can. I don't work much anymore.

Cowgirl just told me about this when I did my "Roll Call"...sounds like lots of fun! I may just have to be there. :D

yall get up closer to me and i will come. im in pensacola. ur 500 miles away, otherwise sounds like a good time. im gonna fire it up this saturday and gets some ribs going.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky