Flatulence

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
huh.gif
 I don't get it! No Joke and a Dylan song with child labor? Guess you had to be there...
th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif
...JJ

Easy JJ, I was responding to post #3 and #6. It was not intended to make humor from the video, whatever it was. Didn't see how that had anything to do with farts anyway.

T

Easy JJ, I was responding to post #3 and #6. It was not intended to make humor from the video, whatever it was. Didn't see how that had anything to do with farts anyway.

T
Nothing directed at you my friend. I was looking for a good laugh and just came away confused. I showed Mrs. J and she just looked at me like was nuts and said, " I don't get it either... ",,,JJ

I did a copy/paste of pics from elsewhere...and they no longer appear here. Guess we're not supposed to do that. My apologies.

Eric

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky