• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Flatulence

foamheart

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 4, 2013
I agree completely and its something I have thought about also. I am glad you brought it up, or out!

Last edited:

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
Sorry but I can't see anything of your post.  Just a blank space where the joke should be.

Gary

jp61

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Mar 6, 2011

Last edited:

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
 I don't get it! No Joke and a Dylan song with child labor? Guess you had to be there...
...JJ

mr t 59874

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 9, 2011
Easy JJ, I was responding to post #3 and #6. It was not intended to make humor from the video, whatever it was. Didn't see how that had anything to do with farts anyway.

T

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011

Easy JJ, I was responding to post #3 and #6. It was not intended to make humor from the video, whatever it was. Didn't see how that had anything to do with farts anyway.

T
Nothing directed at you my friend. I was looking for a good laugh and just came away confused. I showed Mrs. J and she just looked at me like was nuts and said, " I don't get it either... ",,,JJ

forluvofsmoke

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 27, 2008
I did a copy/paste of pics from elsewhere...and they no longer appear here. Guess we're not supposed to do that. My apologies.

Eric

mr t 59874

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 9, 2011

Nothing directed at you my friend. I was looking for a good laugh and just came away confused. I showed Mrs. J and she just looked at me like was nuts and said, " I don't get it either... ",,,JJ
Thanks JJ, now EVERYONE knows I'm warped. 

T

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.