Flaming Cherry Goodness!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
CS, that meal is just simply outstanding!! Wouldn’t be no leftovers here either.

Perfect!!

Loks perfect! Great work, and very creative write up. Thanks for sharing.

Oh man a epic write up to rival Homers odyssey. Looks mighty good.
Jim.
Thanks JL! Cherry smoke has a creative effect! L0L.

OUTSTANDING in all aspects!
Thanks Gator!

Doesn’t get any better than that! Perfecto
Much appreciated hog.

CS, that meal is just simply outstanding!! Wouldn’t be no leftovers here either.

Perfect!!
Thanks XR! I have to say it’s my all time fave way for NY’s.

Loks perfect! Great work, and very creative write up. Thanks for sharing.
Many thanks MJB! A nice meal is worth sharing and I’m glade we have the forum to share!

Hell Yeah, who doesn't love a good steak!
Those steaks are fantastic looking and the sides are nice too.
Nice cook.
Thanks chiler, much appreciated!
Holy cow, you're on a roll... that looks amazing.
Thanks Fork! The copper pot is and other grills are our only oven at the moment. Our oven (and MW) went south. Our new one was a forklift punching bag on the first attempt to deliver it and now we are waiting another 8 weeks or so for a new on.......but on the good side, I get to cook outside!

Great job on the cook and on the narration. Congratulations on a well deserved carousel ride.

Great looking cook and food! What type of camera are you taking all of those great pics with?
Thanks bbqbrett.

I take all my pics these days with an Iphone 10s with no filters, post processing, or editing other than cropping. Its all about proper lighting and tricking the auto exposure to get it right for food color. The key for food is LOW YELLOW light. Natural sun light or two bright (florescent or daylight LED destroy food color) will wash out color. The trick in the Kitchen is to close or turn up the blinds and turn off the kitchen florescent lights. This will really helps capture the actual colors of the food.
Fantastic looking plate! Awesome looking stake.
Thanks Pushok, much appreciated!
Great job on the cook and on the narration. Congratulations on a well deserved carousel ride.
Thanks Braz, its always a humbling and rewarding experience to get recognized for sharing something you enjoy doing! We are all very lucky to have such a great forum to be apart of to share with each other!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky