First try belly bacon and canadian

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chuckgrif

Original poster
Apr 10, 2016
I tried for the first time a package seasoning from Lem for belly and canadian bacon. Cured for 12 days dried 24 hrs and smoked with an amazen tray for 8 hours before the last pellets burned up. Not a lot of color should I smoke again

Attachments

• 20190210_135547.jpg
    20190210_135547.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 34
  • 20190211_073649.jpg
    20190211_073649.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 35
I tried for the first time a package seasoning from Lem for belly and canadian bacon. Cured for 12 days dried 24 hrs and smoked with an amazen tray for 8 hours before the last pellets burned up. Not a lot of color should I smoke again
Ok thankyou gentlemen it will go back in for another round of smoke.

Well I put it back in with another charge of pellets in the Amazen let it go for the night took out this morning and sliced this evening turned out great forgot photos never darkened much more but has a good smoke taste. I think the family is hooked will be trying the EQ method next Thanks for the hints awesome site

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky