• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

First time smoking Meatballs

steelfan

Joined Jun 17, 2013
I wanted to try smoking meatballs in my new Masterbuilt Smoker. They turned out awesome. We used 4 lbs of hamburger and 1 lb of grounded sausage. Added breadcrumbs, garlic, onions and egg. My wife made Emeril's BBQ sauce recipe with is a bit spicy but very good and we put them in a good hoagie bun. The smoking process took only about 2 hrs and the meatballs were perfect at 200 degrees. This is only my fourth time smoking and I just wanted to share my success.

seenred

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Feb 9, 2009
That sounds delicious...would love to see some Qview!

BTW, this looks like your first post...when you have a chance, stop in over at the Roll Call forum and introduce yourself.  It'll give other members a chance to get to know you a little bit, and to give you a proper SMF welcome!

Red

Last edited:

allen

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Sep 28, 2007
Next time try a meat loaf, and 1 package of Taco seasoning mixed in with 1lb. of 80/20 or 90/10 hamburger and smoke it, it's good

steelfan

Joined Jun 17, 2013
Rats, I never thought of that. Sorry, I'll do pictures next time since we had people over yesterday and eat them all.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.