First time caller, long time listener!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

worm304

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jul 12, 2016
Hey all! I've been viewing the forum for a few years now but for some reason I just now joined! I'm a teacher of 11 years down here in Brandon, Fl. I have a small masterbuilt electric 30 in. That does the trick. I would like to eventually upgrade to a pellet grill but that's not in the cards at the moment. I take a ton of pride in and enjoy smoking meat! Spending money on meat and feeding a bunch of friends just to hear them say how good my product is can't be beat!! (Of course they have to say it's good or they can't come back, ha!) Bone in Boston butts, chicken thighs, and whole prime rib are my favorite things to smoke... I just did some St. Louis spares at 275 and am def sold at that temp! We do a "meat off" at our fantasy football draft every year and I'm undeafeted. None of them have smokers so I don't know why anyone even steps up... Can't wait to contribute to the forum!!

welcome1.gif
 to the forum!

Glad to have you with us!

Al

texas.gif
  Good afternoon and welcome to the forum, from another hot day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

Thanks for the kind welcomes!!

I'm testing to see if this picture of some chicken lollipops actually posts..

Success posting a pic!! Here is a Boston butt I recently did! My only job during summer is to take care of the kids, so I have been smoking a lot because it's tough to leave the house during summer in Florida with little ones...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky