First time beef chuckie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kruizer

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sep 7, 2015
Central Minnesota
Well, hit me on the head with a hammer. I am smoking a chuckie today and it had reached the stall a while ago so I pulled it to add some fluids and wrap. Well, the problem is,the fluids were in the fridge and when I added the fluids the the roast, the temp nosed dived from 155 to babout 90. so my cook will be delayed some . So, I added some portobello mushrooms on top of the roast and the fluids are a mixture of beef bullion and red wine. I am looking forward to tasting this cook. I am also going to be smoking and grilling a New York strip steak for supper tonight along with a smoked baked potato. Yummm!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky