First sous vide

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm to lazy to cook something for 48 hours, maybe someday in the future, but not now. That certainly looks good enough, maybe it is time to at least start thinking about it
My favorite in the sous vide is fish. Wife won't use the sous vide,now I get to cook both meat and fish.

I gotta tell you, only the SV works for 48 hours, We can stay lazy.
You are really missing out, until you put a Chuck Roast in an SV for 48 hours @ 131°. Comes out like a Big Juicy Med-Rare Prime Rib!!
Chucky 50 hours.

Bear

Got a bag of greens in the fridge waiting patiently. Wanna share your recipe?

Rick
Wish I had an actual recipe for you! Most things I cook I just kinda wing it. I used bacon, garlic, red pepper flakes and stock.

Reactions: Cody_Mack
Looks fantastic! My wife makes great keto cheesy cauliflower and also a cauliflower ala vodka. Sous vide is surely an essential kitchen tool.

Reactions: Lwhkb
Looks fantastic! My wife makes great keto cheesy cauliflower and also a cauliflower ala vodka. Sous vide is surely an essential kitchen tool.
Mind blown!! Never thought about doing cauliflower in a vodka sauce!!! Vodka sauce is my kryptonite......

Reactions: jcam222
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky