First smoker build

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks like a bigger stack and firebox than necessary for that size cook chamber but I am guessing by the rest of the build that you have crunched the numbers at least 5 times. Looks good. impressive work.

Added a few more parts and the wheels :emoji_yum:

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

IMG_20190212_185702.jpg

IMG_20190215_202549.jpg

IMG_20190309_153314.jpg

IMG_20190309_151536.jpg

IMG_20190309_155017.jpg

Nice job! Very “industrial kitchen” look to it. I will be interested seeing how it performs. Just for giggles, can you share how many hours of actual fabrication you have in it so far?

Thx. I didn't count the hours, I just did some welding almost every day after I came home from work, usualy 1-2 hours per day, 3 to 5 days per week during the last three months.

Reactions: kingpapawawa
Looks good, how does it perform? Are Temps across the cc even? Draft good? What about in windy& cold conditions?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky