First smoke in a year! Tri tip PRIME!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I started doing them like brisket because momma doesn’t like the red when I was doing them more prime rib style so I tried the brisket way and probably won’t go back! It’s that good and even my 7 year old and 4 year old eat it like candy!
The same reason this is the preferred method at my house and yours turned out great! I've got one thawing in the fridge now.

Keith

Reactions: WV_Crusader
I originally grilled tri-tips. Recently, some folks recommended smoking with a reverse sear and I loved it! Now, I am going to HAVE TO try this! Looks great!

I originally grilled tri-tips. Recently, some folks recommended smoking with a reverse sear and I loved it! Now, I am going to HAVE TO try this! Looks great!
Thanks! It’s amazing when I get my kids to eat things they are told is “chicken” at first LOL

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky