FIRST RACK OF HAWG *** LEFTOVERS PIC ADDED ***

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dang I only see one thing wrong here I didn't hear the dinner bell or didn't you ring it. Oh well maybe the next time. Great looking cook there Mr. Hawging It.

Warren

Reactions: Hawging It
Dang I only see one thing wrong here I didn't hear the dinner bell or didn't you ring it. Oh well maybe the next time. Great looking cook there Mr. Hawging It.

Warren
Thank you sir. Going to throw on 8 boneless skinless chicken breast shortly. Brine soaking currently.

Warren

Warren.....I was at the store when Hawg told me he put the rack on the kettle and it caused me to spend a bunch of money on meat I didn't NEED cause it made me really hungry!!!!!

May just have to make a Costco run this weekend to get another Rack!

Reactions: Hawging It
Very nice. Do you remove the silver skin? Just asking because I always trim that off and maybe I don’t have too.
The butcher trimmed it off and left thin layer of fat. This was my first one so I don't know if silver skin affects it. I will say, when I cook/smoke deer meat I trim as much silver skin as possible.

Warren.....I was at the store when Hawg told me he put the rack on the kettle and it caused me to spend a bunch of money on meat I didn't NEED cause it made me really hungry!!!!!

May just have to make a Costco run this weekend to get another Rack!

Yeah it seems to happen a lot with this forum and they aren't ashamed of it.

Warren

Reactions: civilsmoker
Hawg love the left overs.....only thing is.......is that really pear halves with mayo and cheddar? I have to be honest that is a new one for me....and I've seen ketchup pickles samis ...

Yeah it seems to happen a lot with this forum and they aren't ashamed of it.

Warren

double down on that......the wife and boy went to Costco and they were sold out of rack of port!!! errr but the consolation prize is two 5 lb Double R NY roasts that were 3.99/lb that will go over cherry wood tonight.......I'm not feeling so bad now...

looks great hawg, I think I know what i'm doing for new years now! pear 1/2's with mayo and cheese, got to say i've never heard of that.

Hawg that's a thing of beauty. I can only imagine how good that must have been. Really nice plate of food. Porkchops to the next level. Big LIKE!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky