First MES30 Boneless Turkey Breast [QView]

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
19398baa_finishedturkeybreast.jpg

Sorry for the delay in posting the results.

The turkey was in the smoker for about 4 hours with smoke for about 3.  I took it out when it reached 160 deg internal and tented it with foil for another 30-40 minutes.

The result was awesome - super moist, nice flavor!  Glad I kept the netting on - it kept the meat nice and compact.  I wish I had a spiral slicer as this would make great lunch meat.

I think the whole breast fed us about 3 or 4 meals (including lunches).

".... I made a brine consisting of salt, brown sugar, mustard powder, onion powder, ground garlic, pepercorn, bay leaves and nutmeg...."

Would you mind sharing the portions of each ingredient used?

No idea to be honest - but I used equal parts salt and brown sugar and then just a few teaspons of each powder in (mustard, onion and garlic) and then crushed up a handfull of bay leaves and then put a half teaspoon of nutmeg.

rjp123, I am looking to smoke a couple this weekend, what temp did you run and how long did it take. Thanks
I ran the smoker at 250-265 deg F and cooked until internal was 160 deg.  It was about 4 hours.  Skin was crispy when I took it out.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky