First cooks on my Blackstone griddle

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks for the review. All of it looks awesome. Adding to the list of toys I need...
You can't go wrong! I love mine! It gets used 3-5 times a week on the average even through the cold season! I put it off for awhile, but so glad I pulled the trigger and got one!

Reactions: JC in GB
Everything looks fantastic! I agree flat tops are fun to cook on and can do so many thing. If looking for some ideas check out The Hungry Hussey on YouTube, then tune things in to how you like.

I went and checked out The Hungry Hussey and realized that this was the guy I got the cheese steak idea from in the first place. :emoji_laughing:

I also checked out his hash brown comparison video.

JC :emoji_cat:

Reactions: Flatrate
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky