First competition..

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I stabbed the probe and the brisky is at a perfect 149.9
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Man is it raining! I actually felt some hairs standing up and I leaned against my house and then WHAM, a crack and a flash at the same time... I lost my chalk but my 2230 temp was 243..

8b04cf92_002.jpg

Here she is in all her majesty..

230df4dd_003.jpg

What a great day and evening for a smoke...

Thanx Dude!, a compliment from the Dude is a good sign...

Round two of the rain is hittin'. I checked my rain gauge and it had an inch and a half in it.. Good rain for Az..

Dam this is fun!

Last edited:
looks good as hell! seems that the rain has let up but there is some close a$$ strikes that are rattlin' the hell out of the house.

Just put another log on.. time to bed down for a bit...

Thanx Rob. still sprinkling here. beautifull weather though, ehh?

Good looking brisket you've got going on there!  Glad to hear you're getting some much needed rain.

Lookin good Pit, glad to hear you weathered the showers. Hope you got a little rest, can't wait to see the end results and hear that you took first place.

8:00 and it's 80 deg this morning.............man i love it when it rains, normally it's 92 by now. what time are you heading out, i think i'm going to check out the gig.

i was thinkin' the same.......that would give you  about an hour before turn in.

looks good.............just might have to check that one out in person!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

First Place in The People's Choice!!!!

Thanx for all your encouragement gang..
 can't wait to see the end results and hear that you took first place. 

Last edited:
My brother Dan and I.. WTF? I never have my eyes open in a pic...

dfae464d_005.jpg

Here's a shot of me, my bro and the head dude of the club.. ohh, and my Trophy..

879f9176_010.jpg

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky