First Build

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

alesmoker

Fire Starter
Original poster
Nov 21, 2016
Southern Illinois
Started my first Smoker Build yesterday! New to smoking and never owned one before so this will all be one big learning experience! Going with 18" Sch. 40 CS pipe. 48" CC & 16" FB. Standard flow. Just got my pipes cut so not much to show for now and with it being Thanksgiving, we are shutting down for the week today. I'll try and keep posting updates as often as possible. If anyone sees any room for improvement or has any critiques as I go along, please share!
97d99b42b901393a6f387e660853a79d.jpg
ccd5e53614ca89ef740888bbd12da922.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! Blessed to work in a great fab shop that allows me to use scrap however I like for personal project. Tough part is trying not to work on it while on the clock!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky