First Brisket w/Q-View

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well, it sure wouldn't have worked in my charcoal smoker. The water pan helps to regulate temps, but I guess with the propane you already have control, so can do without it. If you take the water pan out of a charcoal smoker, your basically grilling, not smoker. That said, the food looks great.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

haha,
icon_smile.gif
I wish I could say, I resemble that remark.
icon_sad.gif

Debi, my sixteen year old son isn't home long enough to eat any more. I am glad that school starts on tuesday. Maybe I will see him more often. Terry

Terry
I have noticed the same with my youngest (17) and oldest (19). When They get a drivers License; they are gone.....

Uhh...the Aloha fatty is still in the fridge....it was fun to construct, but I have issues with food/texture. I used fresh coconut and it got dried out inside there. Along with the nuts, when I eat this roll I'm left with a bunch of little dry pieces of food in my mouth...yech! The taste is great with the pineapple/banana/cinnamon but again, the leftover bits of stuff kinda skeeves me
PDT_Armataz_01_02.gif

I know, I've got "issues"
icon_biggrin.gif

Ah mine always did driveby feedings ... "Ma I gotta go work can you fix me somehting quick?" I swear I was a short order cook for a few years!

Yes m'am, I hear ya , at least we have a purpose in life.
icon_biggrin.gif

Mossy, what would you do with all your money if you didn't have to make two more car payments, fuel, insurance, tires, etc? I drive a 92 dodge pickup with 240,000 miles on it. Son #1 drives a 2001 dodge PU, cummins, 6 sp, LOADED, son #2, 98 dodge PU, no cummins, but LOADED, he has worked this summer, so had a little cash, $1000 later, he has a really fine rifle, but guess who filled his fuel tank to go get the rifle?
rolleyes.gif
old dumb dad must be a coupla bricks shy of a full load.
icon_lol.gif
Terry

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky