First Brisket(Q View)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You have every right to be proud of that one, and that smoke ring!! I
have a brisket in the freezer that I'm itching to try. I just may do that this weekend. Good job there!

Reactions: tag0401
I sure miss my old original Okie Joe offset cooker but I don't miss chase'in temps and messing with tuning plates to get an even temp across the cook'in surface. You just can't duplicate that TX brisket taste that an offset cooker give you. I can get close using my UDS with coals from a burn barrel but not quite.
Your brisket looks great but I can't let the huge gash on the bottom side slide without saying just think how much juicer it would've been without it. I hate when I open a meat package and see stuff like that, its like did some meat packer have a bad day or what?:emoji_astonished::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:
The gash was my fault. Blame that on the beer 😂

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky