Firs time making bacon

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks like it all worked out. You're now about to have a problem with bacon....in good way!!! I'm about to make a BLT omelette with some home made bacon.

Reactions: JBPilot
Nice looking bacon! Heck it's well worth the effort. If you can't find a belly, try doing buckboard. Some here actually prefer it to belly bacon. I'm kind of on the fence on that, but BB is way cheaper to make.

Looks like it all worked out. You're now about to have a problem with bacon....in good way!!! I'm about to make a BLT omelette with some home made bacon.

It did, thank you very much again! And yes I’ve got a big problem with bacon now lol!

DougE DougE what cut do you use to make BB?

Reactions: mr_whipple
I just picked this one up awhile ago

boneless butt.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky