Finely got myself some time to spend on SMF again

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sprky

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jun 26, 2007
Hutchinson Kansas
31.gif
Unfortunately with working 2 jobs and a family I don't have allot of time to be on SMF. However that doesn't mean I'm never here. I do pop in when I get time just to keep up with stuff. If any of ya need help
help.gif
and ya see me on I am more then willing to help. I have this addiction called smoking I LOVE it, and in my opinion anything smoked is better. 

Keep the TBS rolling

Sprky

31.gif
Unfortunately with working 2 jobs and a family I don't have allot of time to be on SMF. However that doesn't mean I'm never here. I do pop in when I get time just to keep up with stuff. If any of ya need help
help.gif
and ya see me on I am more then willing to help. I have this addiction called smoking I LOVE it, and in my opinion anything smoked is better. 

Keep the TBS rolling

Sprky
grilling_smilie.gif

Happy smoken.

David

texas.gif
  Good afternoon and welcome to the forum, from a nice sunny, windy and cool day in East Texas. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything 

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky