Finally pulled the Maverick trigger

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mr500

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Dec 30, 2009
Auburn Al
Ordered my 732 with the 2 additional probes. I want to be able to run both outputs into meat at times instead of one in meat and other on the grate. So, I got the meat and smoker xtra probes.

I love new stuff LMAO

Got one in the mail today ... Xmas in June :-) Congrats on your purchase

Thank god you are a smoke tech ...each button does about three functions .. Did not do my usual ( read the manual six times before I touched it ). Was busy building some shelves in a shed , so multitasking off a cigarette pack blueprint was my excuse.

Got frustrated when all the readouts were "HHH"..... Nothing in the manual to say when the units are not communicating that is what you see, scanned the sheet for "HHH" did not see it in print so I thought something was wrong ... Later when I could focus I followed the proper steps and everything was perfect. Well I have not set an alarm yet .. What button was that and how many times do I press it? .. I think I will keep the sheet for a few days. :-)

:sausage:

Ross

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky